Friday, April 11, 2014

Introducing Catch the Reading Bug and Fan-tastic Stamp Sets!

Happy Friday all! Thank you for joining us for the 1st day of our April stamp release! :)

We are so happy to share our two newest stamps sets....


Catch the Reading Bug will help you make fabulous bookmarks, gift tags and scrapbook pages!


We hope you will enjoy Fan-tastic as much as we have!  It was designed to help you create projects for the Super Fans in your life.  :)

We have shadow SVG files for both sets and a set SVG set of bookmark shapes - Catch the Reading Bug SVG Shadows, Fantastic SVG shadows and Bookmark SVG shapes (Bases and Top Layers).

Both sets are in stock and ready to ship!  Be sure to visit our wonderful Design Team, including our April Guest Designer - Nicole from Teachdanz, all week for new projects using Catch the Reading Bug and Fan-tastic.

Have a fabulous day!  


3 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

My daughter loves to read. When she was younger and the Harry Potter books came out I got them at the midnight hr that they were released. She would start reading them immediately and finish reading them in 1 day comprehending all that she read. She is now a senior in college and each yr of her college yr she would taka yet another plastic container or boxfull of books with her for pleasure reading. She prefers reading an actual book turning the pagesd as opposed to an electronic reading device.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

I'm a reader and so are my girls (hopefully my son will be a reader too). I agree with your daughter- I prefer actual books to online readers (I still use Kindle but only for about 10% of my reading). :D

- Mel

Shelly said...

These are great!!! What a fabulous theme for a stamp set! Awesome!!

>